1706 Stafford St, Redwood City, CA 940632 beds, 3 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $865,000
- Price/sqft: $721
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Cable-ready, Granite countertop, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 86
- Lot width: 84
- Parcel #: 052094150
- Zillow Home ID: 15563326
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1706 Stafford Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94063, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.4% lower than in Redwood City, and 4.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94063 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94063 home values.
- 117 D St Redwood City, CA$831K331,300
- 112 E St Redwood City, CA$873K321,480
- 104 E St Redwood City, CA$851K431,690
- 120 E St Redwood City, CA$747K311,050
- 125 D St Redwood City, CA$718K21880
- 104 D St Redwood City, CA$801K421,846
- 128 E St Redwood City, CA$744K31970
- 108 D St Redwood City, CA$710K31820
- 135 D St Redwood City, CA$693K21930
- 136 E St Redwood City, CA$786K311,240
- 110 D St Redwood City, CA$598K321,386
- 126 D St Redwood City, CA$668K311,110
- 1610 Stafford St Redwood City, CA$698K211,000
- 139 D St Redwood City, CA$701K31960
- 144 E St Redwood City, CA$749K31970
- 119 E St Redwood City, CA$759K211,040
- 111 E St Redwood City, CA$778K31970
- 127 E St Redwood City, CA$749K311,240
- 103 E St Redwood City, CA$725K31960
- 135 E St Redwood City, CA$743K31970
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.