- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 121 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air, Wall
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $1,048,000
- Price/sqft: $575
- MLS #: 81427182
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: City, Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Listing Info \ Short Sale/ Subject to Lender, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Heating \ Gas, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Canyon, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 0.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 248
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 044331140
- Zillow Home ID: 15549375
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 94002 home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.2% rise for Belmont as a whole. Among 94002 homes, this home is 5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 19.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94002, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.4% lower than in Belmont, and 29.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94002 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Belmont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94002 home values.
|1704 Terrace Dr Belmont, CA||$1.23M||4||3||1,575|
|1708 Terrace Dr Belmont, CA||$861K||2||1.5||920|
|1710 Terrace Dr Belmont, CA||$835K||2||1||810|
|1702 Terrace Dr Belmont, CA||$1.76M||4||3||3,120|
|1712 Terrace Dr Belmont, CA||$1.25M||3||3||2,899|
|1700 Terrace Dr Belmont, CA||$1.76M||5||3||3,200|
|1714 Terrace Dr Belmont, CA||$1.66M||4||2.5||2,820|
|1727 Valley View Ave Belmont, CA||$1.81M||4||2.5||2,450|
|1902 Arbor Ave Belmont, CA||$972K||1||1||1,210|
|1904 Arbor Ave Belmont, CA||$1.79M||4||3||4,080|
|1403 Notre Dame Ave Belmont, CA||$1.31M||3||2||1,890|
|1501 Notre Dame Ave Belmont, CA||$1.58M||3||1||1,940|
|1906 Arbor Ave Belmont, CA||$1.29M||4||3||1,980|
|1723 Valley View Ave Belmont, CA||$874K||2||2||820|
|1401 Notre Dame Ave Belmont, CA||$1.07M||3||2||1,510|
|1908 Arbor Ave Belmont, CA||$1.33M||3||2.5||2,160|
|1716 Terrace Dr Belmont, CA||$1.25M||3||2.5||1,730|
|1731 Valley View Ave Belmont, CA||$1.59M||3||2||2,200|
|Terrace Dr Belmont, CA||$1.44M||3||2.5||2,000|
|1713 Terrace Dr Belmont, CA||$1.31M||5||3||2,470|
Nearby Schools in Belmont
Carlmont High (assigned)6-120.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!