- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 83 days on Zillow
- Views: 650 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $83,000
- Price/sqft: $55
- MLS #: 31303
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Construction \ Site Built, Telephone Service \ Other, Connections \ Gas Water Heater, Electrical Service \ Georgia Power, Interior Walls \ Sheetrock\Drywall, Boathouse\Shelter \ None, Seawall \ None, TV Service \ Other, Connections \ Electric Stove, Driveway \ Paved Asphalt, Garage\Parking \ Driveway Parking, Road \ Asphalt, Improvements \ Storage Shed, Pool \ None, Water \ City\County Available, Improvements \ Linen Closet, Property Status \ Active, TV Service \ Charter, Location \ Inside City Limits, Sewage Type \ City\County Available, Interior Walls \ Wood, Home Style \ Other, Improvements \ Street Gutter
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Masonry
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 3
- Floor size: 2,221 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M77 047
- Zillow Home ID: 98942556
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $80-145K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Georgia home values will increase 4.7% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Milledgeville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.