- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1707 Brookstone Way, Plant City, FL 335663 beds, 2 baths, 1,903 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $159,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,903 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: 2051610172
- Zillow Home ID: 45122482
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1707 Brookstone Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33566 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 70.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.2% higher than in Plant City, and 123.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33566 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Plant City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33566 home values.
- 1705 Brookstone Way Plant City, FL$162K321,808
- 1709 Brookstone Way Plant City, FL$164K321,668
- 2802 Spring Vista Ct Plant City, FL$188K321,815
- 1703 Brookstone Way Plant City, FL$201K321,808
- 2801 Spring Vista Ct Plant City, FL$208K322,007
- 2804 Spring Vista Ct Plant City, FL$181K321,849
- 1711 Brookstone Way Plant City, FL$205K321,871
- 1710 Brookstone Way Plant City, FL$211K321,875
- 2803 Spring Vista Ct Plant City, FL$184K421,808
- 2806 Spring Vista Ct Plant City, FL$177K421,745
- 2801 Brooke Pines Ct Plant City, FL$183K321,808
- 1701 Brookstone Way Plant City, FL$184K321,900
- 2803 Brooke Pines Ct Plant City, FL$231K322,067
- 2712 Spring Meadow Dr Plant City, FL$326K43.53,051
- 1712 Brookstone Way Plant City, FL$179K421,808
- 2805 Spring Vista Ct Plant City, FL$171K321,731
- 1713 Brookstone Way Plant City, FL$184K322,023
- 2804 Spring Meadow Dr Plant City, FL$183K422,635
- 1708 Brookstone Way Plant City, FL$188K322,001
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.