- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1707 Carson St, Raleigh, NC 276084 beds, 4 baths, 3,127 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $536,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces, 483 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 25.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,127 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 170408881645000
- Zillow Home ID: 6396979
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1707 Carson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Five Points, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.4% less than in Raleigh, and 57.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Five Points home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Five Points home values.
- 1713 Carson St Raleigh, NC$668K43.53,572
- 1705 Carson St Raleigh, NC$715K43.53,506
- 1717 Carson St Raleigh, NC$625K--3.52,876
- 123 Georgetown Rd Raleigh, NC$462K--32,527
- 127 Georgetown Rd Raleigh, NC$578K--3.52,911
- 119 Georgetown Rd Raleigh, NC$322K--11,090
- 1721 Carson St Raleigh, NC$199K--1632
- 117 Georgetown Rd Raleigh, NC$352K--21,330
- 410 E Whitaker Mill Rd Raleigh, NC$286K--11,056
- 408 E Whitaker Mill Rd Raleigh, NC$182K--1992
- 115 Georgetown Rd Raleigh, NC$508K--3.52,490
- 412 E Whitaker Mill Rd Raleigh, NC$268K21869
- 1609 Carson St Raleigh, NC$335K221,559
- 1708 Carson St Raleigh, NC$358K--23,355
- 406 E Whitaker Mill Rd Raleigh, NC$461K--3.52,674
- 1710 Carson St Raleigh, NC$339K--32,659
- 1704 Carson St Raleigh, NC$279K--21,250
- 122 Georgetown Rd Raleigh, NC$420K32.51,956
- 1712 Carson St Raleigh, NC$249K--21,075
- 113 Georgetown Rd Raleigh, NC$474K43.52,474
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.