1707 Court St, Mchenry, IL 600503 beds, 2 baths, 883 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- HOA Fee: $150
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $140,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 883 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0926253008
- Zillow Home ID: 5023611
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1707 Court Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60050, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 120.2% higher than in McHenry, and 961% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in McHenry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60050 home values.
- 1701 Court St Mchenry, IL$114K----960
- 3304 3rd Ave Mchenry, IL$78K311,326
- 3302 3rd Ave Mchenry, IL$87K41--
- 3303 3rd Ave Mchenry, IL$126K----1,056
- 3rd Ave Mchenry, IL--------
- 3305 3rd Ave Mchenry, IL$173K----1,386
- 3302 3rd Ave Mchenry, IL$118K411,268
- 1710 Court St Mchenry, IL$172K----1,490
- 3304 3rd Ave Mchenry, IL$110K311,326
- 1706 Court St Mchenry, IL$95K----1,504
- 3306 2nd Ave Mchenry, IL$175K----1,530
- Court St Mchenry, IL$65K----883
- 1714 Court St Mchenry, IL$178K----1,639
- 1702 Court St Mchenry, IL$114K----840
- 3307 3rd Ave Mchenry, IL$120K----936
- 3308 3rd Ave Mchenry, IL$123K----1,241
- 3308 2nd Ave Mchenry, IL$79K2--720
- 1716 Court St Mchenry, IL$122K----1,072
- 1623 Court St Mchenry, IL$79K----1,110
- 1626 Court St Mchenry, IL$164K----1,422
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005