- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1707 Edgewood Dr, Algonquin, IL 601024 beds, 4 baths, 3,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $270,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,250 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1932403004
- Zillow Home ID: 5082447
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1707 Edgewood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60102, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% higher than in Algonquin, and 323.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60102 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Algonquin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60102 home values.
- 1700 Edgewood Dr # 0 Algonquin, IL$289K422,656
- 1709 Edgewood Dr Algonquin, IL$309K43.53,000
- 1705 Edgewood Dr Algonquin, IL$277K321,893
- 1705 Edgewood Ln Long Grove, IL$701K--34,156
- 1704 Edgewood Dr Algonquin, IL$309K43.53,015
- 1702 Edgewood Dr Algonquin, IL$283K42.52,700
- 1706 Edgewood Dr Algonquin, IL$312K32.52,493
- 1700 Edgewood Dr Algonquin, IL$263K412,656
- 1711 Edgewood Dr Algonquin, IL$342K443,750
- 1708 Edgewood Dr Algonquin, IL$303K42.53,008
- 1713 Edgewood Dr Algonquin, IL$304K42.53,065
- Edgewood Dr Algonquin, IL$304K42.53,065
- 1715 Edgewood Dr Algonquin, IL$350K43.52,947
- 2370 Millbrook Dr APT 103 Algonquin, IL$168K11847
- 2370 Millbrook Dr APT 102 Algonquin, IL$170K11795
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.