1707 Shasta Ave, Mcallen, TX 785043 beds, 2 baths, 2,505 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 550 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,505 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: P890004008001900
- Zillow Home ID: 52767252
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1707 Shasta Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78504 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 33.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% higher than in McAllen Metro, and 103% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 78504 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in McAllen Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78504 home values.
- 4 beds, 3 baths
2,377 sqft, 12,196 sqft lot, built in 1992
- 4 beds, 3 baths
- 1711 Shasta Ave Mcallen, TX$206K332,613
- 1701 Shasta Ave Mcallen, TX$153K323,048
- 1712 Redbud Ave Mcallen, TX$157K321,964
- 1706 Redbud Ave Mcallen, TX$106K321,627
- 1718 Redbud Ave Mcallen, TX$135K321,999
- 1712 Shasta Ave Mcallen, TX$178K322,455
- 1700 Redbud Ave Mcallen, TX$103K321,883
- 1706 Shasta Ave Mcallen, TX$160K322,100
- 1613 Shasta Ave Mcallen, TX$156K322,217
- 1700 Shasta Ave Mcallen, TX$163K42.52,400
- 1612 Redbud Ave Mcallen, TX$165K322,593
- 1612 Shasta Ave Mcallen, TX$170K322,749
- 1713 Redbud Ave Mcallen, TX$164K322,130
- 1707 Redbud Ave Mcallen, TX$175K322,351
- 1607 Shasta Ave Mcallen, TX$192K322,229
- 1719 Redbud Ave Mcallen, TX$115K321,761
- 1713 Tulip Ave Mcallen, TX$205K322,197
- 1705 Tulip Ave Mcallen, TX$150K422,210
- 1701 Redbud Ave Mcallen, TX$113K321,937
- 1606 Redbud Ave Mcallen, TX$148K321,881
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!