- Lot: 4,007 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 31 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,092 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $40
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $973,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $464
- MLS #: 81457072
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Parking: 348 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Clean Air Certified, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Electric Gate, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Central Forced Air - Gas, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Laundry \ Hookup - Electric, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Community Sewer/Septic, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,099 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 57549010
- Zillow Home ID: 19762077
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $665K-1.56M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Almaden Valley home values will rise 5% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Almaden Valley homes, this home is 17.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Almaden Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.9% lower than in San Jose, and 97.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Almaden Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Almaden Valley home values.
- 21332135 Los Gatos Almaden Road 2133 Los Gatos # A2 beds, 1 baths
900 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
|1701 Via Fortuna San Jose, CA||$1.32M||3||2.5||2,053|
|1696 Via Campagna San Jose, CA||$1.46M||4||3||2,099|
|1690 Via Campagna San Jose, CA||$1.51M||4||2.5||2,143|
|1695 Via Fortuna San Jose, CA||$1.39M||4||2.5||2,099|
|1698 Via Fortuna San Jose, CA||$1.28M||4||2.5||2,099|
|1684 Via Campagna San Jose, CA||$1.69M||3||2.5||2,053|
|1689 Via Fortuna San Jose, CA||$1.43M||4||2.5||2,035|
|1692 Via Fortuna San Jose, CA||$1.27M||3||2.5||2,053|
|1678 Via Campagna San Jose, CA||$1.58M||4||2.5||2,099|
|1699 Via Cortina San Jose, CA||$1.28M||4||2.5||2,143|
|1711 Via Cortina San Jose, CA||$1.2M||3||3||2,053|
|1699 Via Campo Verde San Jose, CA||$1.61M||4||2.5||2,341|
|1686 Via Fortuna San Jose, CA||$1.28M||4||2.5||2,099|
|1693 Via Cortina San Jose, CA||$1.27M||4||2.5||2,099|
|1717 Via Cortina San Jose, CA||$1.22M||4||2.5||2,099|
|1759 Via Cortina San Jose, CA||$1.14M||3||2.5||1,820|
|1753 Via Cortina San Jose, CA||$1.21M||3||2.5||2,053|
|1685 Via Campagna San Jose, CA||$1.69M||4||2.5||2,341|
|1687 Via Cortina San Jose, CA||$1.26M||4||2.5||2,035|
|1747 Via Cortina San Jose, CA||$1.22M||4||2.5||2,099|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Los Gatos High (assigned)9-124.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.