17070 Grenadier Ave, Lakeville, MN 550445 beds, 3 baths, 2,904 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Highly sought after area that is walking distance from Cherryview Elementary School.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 319 sqft
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 5.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,904 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 221715001030
- Zillow Home ID: 1658550
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17070 Grenadier Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 55044 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 68.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.3% higher than in Lakeville, and 252.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 55044 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lakeville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 55044 home values.
- 17050 Grenadier Ave Lakeville, MN$218K421,262
- 17090 Grenadier Ave Lakeville, MN$243K421,970
- 17110 Grenadier Ave Lakeville, MN$200K421,106
- 17030 Grenadier Ave Lakeville, MN$220K32.51,214
- 17111 Greentree Ave Lakeville, MN$305K432,859
- 17115 Greentree Ave Lakeville, MN$274K43.51,041
- 17121 Greentree Ave Lakeville, MN$212K421,197
- 17130 Grenadier Ave Lakeville, MN$255K331,136
- 17069 Grenadier Ave Lakeville, MN$234K322,150
- 17089 Grenadier Ave Lakeville, MN$252K42.51,227
- 17105 Greentree Ave Lakeville, MN$312K431,221
- 17049 Grenadier Ave Lakeville, MN$239K421,104
- 17145 Greentree Ave Lakeville, MN$237K52.51,356
- 17109 Grenadier Ave Lakeville, MN$211K32.51,132
- 7856 170th St W Lakeville, MN$211K321,000
- 17029 Grenadier Ave Lakeville, MN$210K32.51,139
- 17150 Grenadier Ave Lakeville, MN$219K321,136
- 17129 Grenadier Ave Lakeville, MN$199K421,217
- 7848 170th St W Lakeville, MN$138K22960
- 7886 170th St W Lakeville, MN$205K321,096
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.