- Lot: 3,302 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1940
- 391 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,172 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2002 for $295,000
- Price/sqft: $837
- MLS #: 21515774
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Unit 1: Living Room Level \ 1, Unit 1: Kitchen Level \ 1, Unit 1: Master Bedroom Level \ 1, Water\Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Garage \ None, Unit 1 \ Electric Meter, Unit 1 \ Gas Meter, Unit 1 \ Gas Stove, Unit 1 \ Water Meter, Unit 2 \ Gas Meter, Unit 2 \ Gas Stove, Tenant Pays \ Electricity, Tenant Pays \ Gas, Garage \ None, Status \ Active, State \ NJ, County \ Monmouth, Complex\Subdivision \ None, Area\Section \ None, Unit 1: Bedroom Level \ 1, Assessment Status \ Assessed, Basement \ Crawl Space, Financing \ Conventional, Owner \ Individual(s), Basement \ Crawl Space, Other High \ St. Rose High, Unit 1 \ Water Heater, Unit 2 \ Water Heater, Tenant Pays \ Heat, Tenant Pays \ Hot Water, Municipality \ Belmar (BEL), Postal City \ Belmar, Zip Code \ 07719, Property Sub-Type \ Multiple Buildings, Elementary School \ Belmar, Middle School \ Belmar, Street Suffix \ Street, Exterior \ Storm Door(s), Unit 2: Bedroom Level \ 1, Unit 2: Kitchen Level \ 1, Unit 2: Living Room Level \ 1, Unit 2: Master Bedroom Level \ 1, Unit 2: Other Level \ 0, Heat\AC \ Space Heater, Exterior \ Part Storm, Parking \ No Parking
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 668 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 0700173000000008
- Zillow Home ID: 39225145
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $215-620K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 07719 home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 0% decrease for Belmar as a whole. Among 07719 homes, this home is 52.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 245.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07719, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.6% less than in Belmar, and 74.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 07719 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Belmar.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07719 home values.
|1710 B St Belmar, NJ||$418K||--||--||878|
|1704 B St Belmar, NJ||$624K||--||--||1,258|
|1702 B St Belmar, NJ||$528K||--||--||1,425|
|220 18th Ave Belmar, NJ||$485K||--||--||1,140|
|216 18th Ave Belmar, NJ||$744K||5||3||2,024|
|222 18th Ave Belmar, NJ||$438K||--||--||1,104|
|217 17th Ave Belmar, NJ||$521K||--||--||1,200|
|215 17th Ave Belmar, NJ||$524K||--||--||1,411|
|213 17th Ave Belmar, NJ||$513K||--||--||1,146|
|214 18th Ave Belmar, NJ||$554K||--||--||1,382|
|216 18th Ave # 1 Belmar, NJ||--||4||2||1,500|
|211 17th Ave Belmar, NJ||$550K||--||--||1,507|
|1707 Snyder Ave Belmar, NJ||$698K||4||3||1,640|
|1705 B St Belmar, NJ||$380K||--||--||624|
|1705 Snyder Ave Belmar, NJ||$410K||--||--||954|
|1709 Snyder Ave Belmar, NJ||$651K||--||--||1,974|
|1703 Snyder Ave Belmar, NJ||$365K||2||1||745|
|1707 B St Belmar, NJ||$518K||--||--||--|
|300 18th Ave Belmar, NJ||$466K||3||2||1,586|
|1709 B St Belmar, NJ||$492K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Belmar
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
K-8 & ungraded1.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.