1708 Canary Ct, Edmond, OK 730345 beds, 5 baths, 4,305 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.72 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $338,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 783 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- large portico, indoor pool with view of pool from most rooms.
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,305 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 188342080
- Zillow Home ID: 22034579
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1708 Canary Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73034, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.8% less than in Edmond, and 58.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73034 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73034 home values.
- 1704 Canary Ct Edmond, OK$260K42.752,844
- 1709 Canary Ct Edmond, OK$335K434,074
- 1705 Canary Ct Edmond, OK$343K443,987
- 1504 N Canary Dr Edmond, OK$238K432,605
- 1705 Canary Cir Edmond, OK$356K434,275
- 1509 Nighthawk Dr Edmond, OK$334K43.53,748
- 1505 Nighthawk Dr Edmond, OK$272K42.53,007
- 1501 Nighthawk Dr Edmond, OK$330K43.53,451
- 1701 Canary Cir Edmond, OK$316K433,334
- 1610 N Canary Dr Edmond, OK$272K32.52,990
- 1708 Bunting Ln Edmond, OK$323K42.53,710
- 1609 N Mistletoe Ln Edmond, OK$400K53.54,385
- 1800 Bunting Ln Edmond, OK$325K32.53,184
- 1613 N Mistletoe Ln Edmond, OK$275K43.53,533
- 1704 Bunting Ln Edmond, OK$193K322,337
- 1708 Canary Cir Edmond, OK$265K433,122
- 1409 Nighthawk Dr Edmond, OK$337K53.53,875
- 1700 Bunting Ln Edmond, OK$275K32.52,679
- 1621 N Mistletoe Ln Edmond, OK$332K523,163
- 1720 N Canary Dr Edmond, OK$200K32.52,030
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.