- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1708 E Fern St, Tampa, FL 336104 beds, 2 baths, 1,609 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,777 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1988 for $59,500
- Parking: 240 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,609 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 109
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 1503910000
- Zillow Home ID: 45082900
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1708 E Fern Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old Seminole Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 122.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.7% higher than in Tampa, and 225.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Old Seminole Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33610 home values.
- 1710 E Fern St Tampa, FL$134K321,385
- 1706 E Fern St Tampa, FL$133K321,340
- 1709 SE Lambright St Tampa, FL$97K211,457
- 1714 E Fern St Tampa, FL$103K311,301
- 1702 E Fern St Tampa, FL$140K321,711
- 1703 E Fern St Tampa, FL$94K321,200
- 1709 E Fern St Tampa, FL$82K211,155
- 1713 SE Lambright St Tampa, FL$42K21950
- 6407 N 17th St Tampa, FL$110K321,768
- 1701 E Fern St Tampa, FL$143K322,036
- 1711 E Fern St Tampa, FL$207K321,993
- 1717 SE Lambright St Tampa, FL$43K3--852
- 1716 E Fern St Tampa, FL$98K221,220
- SE Lambright St Tampa, FL$97K211,457
- 1719 SE Lambright St Tampa, FL$53K21576
- 1706 E Jean St Tampa, FL$137K321,704
- 1708 E Jean St Tampa, FL$96K321,139
- 1519 E North St Tampa, FL$44K21874
- 1704 E Jean St Tampa, FL$73K32960
- 1715 E Fern St Tampa, FL$146K32.52,204
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.