1708 Fulton Ave, Charlotte, NC 282053 beds, 2 baths, 1,860 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,932 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $396,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,860 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 09508615
- Zillow Home ID: 6195606
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1708 Fulton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Plaza Midwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.8% less than in Charlotte, and 68.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Plaza Midwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Plaza Midwood home values.
- 1712 Fulton Ave Charlotte, NC$190K31.51,498
- 1704 Fulton Ave Charlotte, NC$281K321,375
- 1716 Fulton Ave Charlotte, NC$210K21962
- 1700 Fulton Ave Charlotte, NC$225K311,420
- 1720 Fulton Ave Charlotte, NC$355K321,935
- 1724 Fulton Ave Charlotte, NC$183K21724
- 1626 Fulton Ave Charlotte, NC$257K21.51,134
- 1713 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$687K332,619
- 2304 Wolfe St Charlotte, NC$358K232,198
- 2310 Roland St Charlotte, NC$182K--21,764
- 1709 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$275K311,120
- 1717 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$381K321,572
- 1705 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$252K--21,860
- 1721 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$379K321,651
- 2314 Wolfe St Charlotte, NC$187K31968
- 1631 Fulton Ave Charlotte, NC$184K21989
- 1701 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$233K--21,755
- 1705 Fulton Ave Charlotte, NC$211K211,031
- 1725 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$385K421,583
- 1709 Fulton Ave Charlotte, NC$159K21874
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292