1708 Hanover Rd, Nashville, TN 372163 beds, 1 bath, 929 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $94,100
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, On street
- RV Parking
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Assisted living, Business Center, Clubhouse, Double pane / Storm windows, Golf course, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Lake, Living room, New property, Playground, Stainless steel appliances, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Mud room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 929 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 07212002100
- Zillow Home ID: 41088006
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1708 Hanover Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37216 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 35.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.7% lower than in Nashville, and 7.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 37216 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37216 home values.
- 1710 Hanover Rd Nashville, TN$88K31725
- 1706 Hanover Rd Nashville, TN$128K21850
- 1714 Hanover Rd # 0 Nashville, TN$129K211,124
- 1714 Hanover Rd Nashville, TN$81K211,124
- 1704 Hanover Rd Nashville, TN$185K312,127
- 133 Piedmont Ave Nashville, TN$68K21672
- 131 Piedmont Ave Nashville, TN$94K22921
- 135 Piedmont Ave Nashville, TN$98K211,120
- 129 Piedmont Ave Nashville, TN$123K11816
- 1711 Hanover Rd Nashville, TN$118K21720
- 1713 Hanover Rd Nashville, TN$118K21679
- 1716 Hanover Rd Nashville, TN$96K21725
- 1709 Hanover Rd Nashville, TN$103K31.51,102
- 1715 Hanover Rd Nashville, TN$118K311,174
- 137 Piedmont Ave Nashville, TN$131K21796
- 127 Piedmont Ave Nashville, TN$116K21802
- 1707 Hanover Rd Nashville, TN$117K111,231
- 1717 Hanover Rd Nashville, TN$120K211,096
- 1702 Hanover Rd Nashville, TN$130K21924
- 1720 Hanover Rd # C Nashville, TN$141K542,618
Nearby Schools in Nashville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!