- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1708 Lincoln Blvd, Venice, CA 902911 bed, 1 bath, 2,211 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,570 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $1,025,000
- Price/sqft: $464
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,211 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Parcel #: 4242010032
- Zillow Home ID: 20452843
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1708 Lincoln Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Venice market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.9% greater than in Los Angeles, and 19.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Venice home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venice home values.
- 1011 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.4M311,619
- 1012 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.35M321,248
- 1017 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.31M311,142
- 1016 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.16M21834
- 1711 Lincoln Blvd Venice, CA$1MStudio--650
- 1020 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.3M311,170
- 959 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.24M21682
- 1023 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.07M411,508
- 1022 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.27M21866
- 955 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.44M321,351
- 1012 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.39M221,484
- 1013 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.03M311,008
- 1017 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.26M321,164
- 1029 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.39M221,503
- 948 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.14M21576
- 1018 Superba Ave Venice, CA$910K321,272
- 1028 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.42M421,728
- 952 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.46M321,349
- 1028 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.48M421,728
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292