1708 Sandalwood Dr, Norman, OK 730713 beds, 2 baths, 1,977 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 281 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,977 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: R0035721
- Zillow Home ID: 21738160
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1708 Sandalwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73071, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% higher than in Norman, and 57.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73071 home values.
- 1712 Sandalwood Dr Norman, OK$95K31.51,247
- 1704 Sandalwood Dr Norman, OK$120K31.51,490
- 1707 Ridgemont Cir Norman, OK$141K432,170
- 1703 Ridgemont Cir Norman, OK$98K321,228
- 1711 Ridgemont Cir Norman, OK$97K31.51,262
- 1709 Sandalwood Dr Norman, OK$101K31.51,388
- 1700 Sandalwood Dr Norman, OK$132K41.751,638
- 1617 Ridgemont Cir Norman, OK$113K321,548
- 1716 Sandalwood Dr Norman, OK$126K321,767
- 1715 Ridgemont Cir Norman, OK$124K331,693
- 1713 Sandalwood Dr Norman, OK$124K321,642
- 1701 Sandalwood Dr Norman, OK$123K321,719
- 1613 Ridgemont Cir Norman, OK$134K432,174
- 1614 Sandalwood Dr Norman, OK$119K31.51,528
- 1615 Sandalwood Dr Norman, OK$112K321,491
- 1710 High Meadows Dr Norman, OK$129K321,629
- 1706 High Meadows Dr Norman, OK$121K421,505
- 1706 Ridgemont Cir Norman, OK$115K321,348
- 1702 Ridgemont Cir Norman, OK$117K31.51,396
- 1720 Sandalwood Dr Norman, OK$157K332,353
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!