- Lot: 9,772 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1982
- 2 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,488 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $120,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $400
- MLS #: 5282418
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street, On street, 1 space
- Ownership \ Fee Simple, Community Amenities \ No Pool, Electric \ Individual Meter, Exterior Amenities \ Desert Landscaping, Exterior Amenities \ Partially Fenced, Heating \ Electric, Parking \ <1 Space Per Unit, Parking \ Paved Parking, Parking \ Free, Project Type \ Four Plex, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Water \ City Franchise, Gas \ None, Sale Includes \ Land & Building, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Const - Finish \ Painted, Owner Pays \ Water, Owner Pays \ Trash, Owner Pays \ Sewer, Tenant Pays \ Electric, Source of Fincl Data \ Provided by Owner, New Financing \ Conventional, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Source of Fincl Data \ Projected Proforma, New Financing \ No Carry, Electric \ APS, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Parking \ Add''l Parking Avail
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 300 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Parcel #: 10504002
- Zillow Home ID: 7500741
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $105-132K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Central City home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Central City homes, this home is 55.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 454.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% lower than in Phoenix, and 163.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Central City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central City home values.
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.