This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $49-83K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $10.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Jacksonville is $17,679.
Estimated value increase: $4.4K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Jacksonville is $9,074.
Price / Tax History
- Baths: 2 full, 1 half
- Lot: 3,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- All time views: 458
- HOA Fee: $115/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2012 for $44,900
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 252 sqft
- Square Foot Source: Tax Roll
- Dining: Dining Combo
- Utilities: Water - Public
- Utilities: Sewer - Public
- Water Heater: Electric Water Heatr
- Lot Description: Regular Lot
- Possible Financing: Conventional
- Possible Financing: Cash
- Presently Zoned: Residential
- Export Options: Publish Address
- Export Options: Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options: Publish Directions
- Export Options: Publish Square Feet
- Status: Active
- All Bedrooms Conform: Y
- Kitchen: Pantry - Closet
- Additional Equipment: Smoke Detector
- Interior Amenities: Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Kitchen: Breakfast Bar
- Additional Rooms: Foyer
- Parking Facilities: 1 Car Garage
- Bath: Shwr
- Type of Dwelling: Sngl. Fam.-Attached
- Common: Clubhouse
- Major Appliances: Disposer
- Approx Parcel Size: 4 Acre
- Possible Financing: Will Consider FHA
- Possible Financing: Will Consider VA
- Kitchen: Solid Srfce Cntrtops
- Association Fee: Y
- Additional Rooms: Storage Room
- Misc Exterior: Restrictns
- Style: Townhouse
- CTG: CTG
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Assoc Fee Freq: Monthly
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,220 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0197013585
- Zillow Home ID: 71041892
Sell your home on Zillow
Neighborhood: Turtle Creek
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Turtle Creek market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.8% greater than in Jacksonville, and 360.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Turtle Creek home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!