This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Views: 923 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 1 space, 480 sqft
- Master Bath Description: Double Sinks
- Defects: No Known Defects
- Disclosures: Sellers Disclosure
- Financing Available: Cash Sale
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Foundation Description: Slab
- Lot Description: Cleared
- Ownership Type: Full Ownership
- Property Type: Free Standing
- Restrictions: Deed Restrictions
- Utility Room Description: Utility Rm in House
- SqFt Source: Appraisal District
- Year Built Source: Appraisal District
- Water Sewer Description: Public Sewer
- Water Sewer Description: Public Water
- Master Bath Description: Master Bath Shower Only
- List Type: Lease
- Lot Size Source: Appraisal District
- Room Description: 1 Living Area
- High Ceiling
- Front Door Faces: North
- Smoke Alarm
- Disclosures: Agent
- Status: Pending Continue to Show
- Range Type: Freestanding Range
- Style Description: Ranch
- Maintenance Fee: Voluntary
- Flooring: Stone
- Number Of Unit Stories: 1
- Geo Market Area: Oak Forest East Area
- 2nd Bedroom Dimension: 13X12
- 1st Bedroom Dimension: 17x15
- Section Number: 6
- 3rd Bedroom Dimension: 12x9
- Legal Subdivision: OAK FOREST
- Kitchen Dimensions: 12x8
- Legal Description: LT 18 BLK 55 OAK FOREST SEC 6
- Range Type: Gas Cooktop
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,583 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Parcel #: 0731000370018
- Zillow Home ID: 27911675
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Oak Forest - Garden Oaks
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oak Forest - Garden Oaks, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.1% less than in Houston, and 27.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Oak Forest - Garden Oaks home values rise more quickly than other regions in Houston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oak Forest - Garden Oaks home values.
|1713 Chantilly Ln Houston, TX||$694K||4||4||3,100|
|1705 Chantilly Ln Houston, TX||$292K||2||1||796|
|1714 Saxon Dr Houston, TX||$318K||3||2||1,050|
|1718 Saxon Dr Houston, TX||$304K||2||1||935|
|1710 Saxon Dr Houston, TX||$425K||3||2||1,893|
|1701 Chantilly Ln Houston, TX||$286K||2||1||792|
|1717 Chantilly Ln Houston, TX||$327K||3||1||1,470|
|1710 Chantilly Ln Houston, TX||$300K||2||1||900|
|1706 Saxon Dr Houston, TX||$345K||4||3.5||4,294|
|1722 Saxon Dr Houston, TX||$349K||3||2||1,660|
|1706 Chantilly Ln Houston, TX||$299K||2||1||796|
|1714 Chantilly Ln Houston, TX||$336K||3||2||1,536|
|1721 Chantilly Ln Houston, TX||$321K||3||1||1,332|
|1635 Chantilly Ln Houston, TX||$329K||3||1||1,405|
|1702 Chantilly Ln Houston, TX||$325K||3||2||1,524|
|1718 Chantilly Ln Houston, TX||$311K||2||1||1,002|
|1702 Saxon Dr Houston, TX||$825K||4||3.5||4,004|
|1726 Saxon Dr Houston, TX||$311K||2||1.5||1,017|
|1634 Chantilly Ln Houston, TX||$423K||3||2||1,512|
|1725 Chantilly Ln Houston, TX||$374K||2||2||1,742|
Nearby Schools in Houston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.