1709 S 29th Pl, Tucson, AZ 85710
Sold on 2/24/12: $65,500
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,702 sq ft
- Lot:10,454 sqft
- Year Built:1965
- Last Sold:Feb 2012 for $65,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
It does not leak but it does need roof work.
5' fenced in pool with attached fountain, the rest of the backyard is full lawn.
Has outdoor work room with it's own storage area.
This is not just any Cul-da-sac, these home owners are as close as a family. We watch over each other. There has never been a breakin. All homes/yards are well kept.
- CoolingCentral, Refrigeration
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesDining room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Pantry
- Additional Featuresbackyard pool with fountain, frontyard fountain & Atrium, side of house storage shed
- Zillow Home ID8545132
- Middle SchoolCarson
- Neighborhood NameManana Grande ''''D'''' (425-506)
- Parcel #135090570
- Roof TypeBuilt up
- Room Count10
- School DistrictTUSD
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Construction Quality4.0
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow745
- Elementary SchoolDietz
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- High SchoolPalo Verde
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$136,048||$128K – $147K||-$785||$79||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,083/mo||$986 – $1.8K/mo||+$8||$0.64||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Dietz home values will rise 6.9% next year, compared to a 5.7% rise for Tucson as a whole. Among Dietz homes, this home is valued 2.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 55.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dietz market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 61.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.6% greater than in Tucson, and 167.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dietz home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tucson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dietz home values.
Neighborhood for 1709 S 29th Pl
- 1701 S 29th Pl Tucson, AZ$136K--1.01,682
- 1717 S 29th Pl Tucson, AZ$139K--2.01,635
- 1717 S 29th Pl Tucson, AZ$56K--2.0840
- 1716 S 29th Pl Tucson, AZ$105K--1.01,272
- 7616 E 29th St Tucson, AZ$136K--2.01,635
- 7617 E Jalapa Pl Tucson, AZ$140K--2.01,875
- 1702 S 29th Pl Tucson, AZ$133K32.01,157
- 1708 S 29th Pl Tucson, AZ$155K42.52,206
- 1702 S 29th Pl Tucson, AZ$115K32.01,157
- 7609 E 29th St Tucson, AZ$113K--2.01,259
- 7601 E 29th St Tucson, AZ$151K--2.01,889
- 7624 E 29th St Tucson, AZ$105K--2.01,053
- 7625 E Jalapa Pl Tucson, AZ$138K--2.01,653
- 7618 E Jalapa Pl Tucson, AZ$134K--2.01,635
- 7617 E 29th St Tucson, AZ$107K--2.01,070
- 7564 E 29th St Tucson, AZ$104K--2.01,053
- 7565 E 29th St Tucson, AZ$136K32.01,600
- 7626 E Jalapa Pl Tucson, AZ$103K--2.01,066
- 7625 E 29th St Tucson, AZ$109K--2.01,161
- 7632 E 29th St Tucson, AZ$155K--2.02,040
Nearby Schools in Tucson
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005