- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1709 Willis Ave, Perry, IA 502204 beds, 2 baths, 2,188 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $113,000
- Price/sqft: $52
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 400 sqft
- Partial basement, 275 sqft
- ktchn w/ tile, grnte & btcher blck.New patio, Strs.slider, new frt wlkwy, flower, garden areas.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Floor size: 2,188 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0210378002
- Zillow Home ID: 61661317
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1709 Willis Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 50220 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 45.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.8% higher than in Perry, and 91% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50220 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Perry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50220 home values.
- 1715 Willis Ave Perry, IA$133K522,242
- 1701 Willis Ave Perry, IA$150K433,284
- 1719 Willis Ave Perry, IA$160K312,414
- 1712 Otley Ave Perry, IA$82K211,212
- 1708 Otley Ave Perry, IA$80K421,496
- 1718 Otley Ave Perry, IA$53K321,120
- 1702 Otley Ave Perry, IA$71K311,077
- 1627 Willis Ave Perry, IA$78K411,353
- 1722 Otley Ave Perry, IA$81K411,646
- Willis Ave Perry, IA$103K412,774
- 1710 Willis Ave Perry, IA$122K321,680
- 1716 Willis Ave Perry, IA$173K432,594
- 1723 Willis Ave Perry, IA$76K311,340
- 1702 Willis Ave Perry, IA$220K322,804
- 1628 Otley Ave Perry, IA$67K21904
- 1718 Willis Ave Perry, IA$111K321,666
- 1621 Willis Ave Perry, IA$70K211,089
- 1726 Otley Ave Perry, IA$83K411,552
- 1722 Willis Ave Perry, IA$127K312,081
- 1622 Otley Ave Perry, IA$99K311,965
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.