171 Barclay Dr, Stamford, CT 069034 beds, 3 baths, 2,352 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.22 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $715,000
- Price/sqft: $304
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sports Court
- 2 Fireplaces,Deck,Deck / Patio,Granite Countertops,Laundry,Library,Patio,Security System,Level
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,352 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 000-5647
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 57362329
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 171 Barclay Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Stamford market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.4% greater than in Stamford, and 26.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Stamford home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stamford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Stamford home values.
- 121 Barclay Dr Stamford, CT$554K321,555
- 183 Barclay Dr Stamford, CT$788K43.52,810
- 142 Barclay Dr Stamford, CT$620K43.53,520
- 143 Barclay Dr Stamford, CT$646K42.52,795
- 212 Barclay Dr Stamford, CT$716K42.52,529
- 211 Barclay Dr Stamford, CT$706K42.52,242
- 149 Barclay Dr Stamford, CT$822K42.52,201
- 131 Barclay Dr Stamford, CT$707K42.53,520
- 170 Barclay Dr Stamford, CT$734K42.52,878
- 157 Barclay Dr Stamford, CT$721K42.52,309
- 91 Barclay Dr Stamford, CT$955K433,200
- 176 Barclay Dr Stamford, CT$734K42.52,884
- 113 Barclay Dr Stamford, CT$580K42.52,104
- 106 Barclay Dr Stamford, CT$579K32.52,126
- 84 Barclay Dr Stamford, CT$703K333,014
- 107 Barclay Dr Stamford, CT$599K42.51,932
- 192 Barclay Dr Stamford, CT$802K42.53,148
- 202 Barclay Dr Stamford, CT$610K32.52,188
- 195 Barclay Dr Stamford, CT$585K32.52,013
- 67 Barclay Dr Stamford, CT$493K322,043
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!