- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 398 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $163,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $143
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Partial Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Split Level, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,142 sqft
- Parcel #: 260918409031
- Zillow Home ID: 58963105
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $130-250K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06355 home values will fall 3.9% next year, compared to a 4.8% decrease for Town of Groton as a whole. Among 06355 homes, this home is valued 27.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06355, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.9% greater than in Town of Groton, and 29.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06355 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Groton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06355 home values.
|179 Bel Aire Dr Mystic, CT||$210K||3||1.5||1,308|
|161 Bel Aire Dr Mystic, CT||$199K||3||2||1,056|
|36 Hilltop Rd Mystic, CT||$212K||3||1.5||1,150|
|26 Hilltop Rd Mystic, CT||$195K||3||2||1,032|
|36 Hilltop Rd Mystic, CT||$264K||--||--||--|
|46 Hilltop Rd Mystic, CT||$207K||3||2||1,200|
|187 Bel Aire Dr Mystic, CT||$208K||3||2||1,152|
|176 Bel Aire Dr Mystic, CT||$207K||3||1.5||1,196|
|153 Bel Aire Dr Mystic, CT||$209K||3||2||1,200|
|182 Bel Aire Dr Mystic, CT||$247K||3||1.5||1,796|
|56 Hilltop Rd Mystic, CT||$224K||3||2||1,500|
|156 Bel Aire Dr Mystic, CT||$218K||3||2||1,200|
|190 Bel Aire Dr Mystic, CT||$202K||3||1.5||1,025|
|195 Bel Aire Dr Mystic, CT||$245K||3||1.5||1,551|
|66 Hilltop Rd Mystic, CT||$253K||3||2.5||1,827|
|148 Bel Aire Dr Mystic, CT||$239K||2||1.5||1,414|
|39 Hilltop Rd Mystic, CT||$199K||3||1.5||1,078|
|31 Hilltop Rd Mystic, CT||$242K||4||1.5||1,771|
|47 Hilltop Rd Mystic, CT||$342K||4||2||2,830|
|198 Bel Aire Dr Mystic, CT||$243K||3||1.5||1,715|
Nearby Schools in Town of Groton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!