171 E 102nd St APT 1E, New York, NY 100291 bed, 1 bath
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
AREA: Upper East Side
PROPERTY TYPE: Apartment
NoFee Rental Apartments All over NYC. This is a fantastic 1 bedroom with outdoor space. Apartment features a granite kitchen with a dishwasher, a marble bathroom and a washer & dryer. Unit is accented by exposed brick, high ceilings, and hardwood floors. Available for immediate occupancy. Located near great restaurants, cafes and brunch spots, like Fetch. Also near Mt Sinai, NY Metropolitan, and Lenox Hill hospitals. Steps from the M15 Select Service bus, and a short walk to the 6 train.
Laundry In Unit
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: On street
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Softwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Security System
- One block from the 103 6 train, Marble Bath, Dishwasher, Garden, Granite Kitchen, Hardwood, Renovate
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Heating: Other
- Zillow Home ID: 2110420891
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 171 E 102nd Street APT 1E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10029 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90% less than in New York Metro, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 10029 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- 171 E 102nd St APT 3W New York, NY$2.66M32--
- 173 E 102nd St APT F New York, NY$550K11--
- 171 E 102nd St # B New York, NY$430K11--
- 171 E 102nd St APT 1W New York, NY$2.18M32--
- 171 E 102nd St APT 2W New York, NY$2.14M32--
- 171 E 102nd St # 0 New York, NY--------
- 158 E 102nd St APT 4D New York, NY--Studio1500
- 169 E 102nd St APT 5B New York, NY$429K----436
- 169 E 102nd St APT 5A New York, NY$429K----436
- 169 E 102nd St APT 4C New York, NY$760K21853
- 169 E 102nd St APT 4A New York, NY$430K----436
- 169 E 102nd St APT 3C New York, NY$629K----853
- 169 E 102nd St APT 3B New York, NY$429K----436
- 169 E 102nd St APT 3A New York, NY$429K----436
- 169 E 102nd St APT 2B New York, NY$429K----436
- 169 E 102nd St APT 2A New York, NY$515K21436
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292