- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,483 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $62,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $31
- Parking: On street, 3 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Exterior \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Access \ None, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Parking Type Description \ On Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ 3updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,975 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:304 B:0046 L:01300
- Zillow Home ID: 57968838
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $100-183K.
Market guideZillow predicts Hill home values will fall 2.3% next year, compared to a 6.2% decrease for New Haven as a whole. Among Hill homes, this home is valued 36.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 63.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.3% higher than in New Haven, and 421% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hill home values.
|169 Frank St New Haven, CT||$153K||Studio||--||2,376|
|178 Frank St New Haven, CT||$268K||3||1||--|
|170 Frank St New Haven, CT||$178K||6||3||2,798|
|174 Frank St New Haven, CT||$214K||--||--||--|
|169 Frank St # 1 New Haven, CT||--||3||1||1,250|
|176 Frank St New Haven, CT||$105K||3||1||--|
|173 Frank St New Haven, CT||$113K||6||2||1,600|
|175 Frank St New Haven, CT||$156K||4||2||2,332|
|168 Frank St New Haven, CT||--||--||--||--|
|164 Frank St New Haven, CT||$131K||5||2||1,972|
|181 Frank St New Haven, CT||$91K||1||1||772|
|159 Frank St New Haven, CT||$153K||5||3||1,224|
|184 Frank St New Haven, CT||$100K||3||1||1,037|
|165 Frank St New Haven, CT||$141K||4||2||1,716|
|162 Frank St New Haven, CT||$127K||3||2||1,884|
|183 Frank St New Haven, CT||$115K||4||1.5||1,350|
|158 Frank St New Haven, CT||$87K||2||1||773|
|188 Frank St New Haven, CT||$91K||2||1||782|
|160 Frank St New Haven, CT||$100K||3||1||1,149|
|187 Frank St New Haven, CT||$103K||3||1.5||1,265|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!