- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
171 Marsh St, Belmont, MA 024787 beds, 6.5 baths, 6,602 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $3,500,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,602 sqft
- Parcel #: M:71 P:000002 S:
- Zillow Home ID: 56412718
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 171 Marsh Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Belmont market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Belmont, and 94% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02478 home values.
- 195 Marsh St Belmont, MA$2.91M565,800
- 187 Marsh St Belmont, MA$1.54M44.53,945
- 86 Evergreen Way Belmont, MA$1.01M32.52,107
- 80 Evergreen Way Belmont, MA$1.09M32.53,246
- 135 Marsh St Belmont, MA$4.49M458,069
- 96 Evergreen Way Belmont, MA$1.69M332,221
- 18 Woodfall Rd Belmont, MA$1.59M564,520
- 8 Woodfall Rd Belmont, MA$1.03M433,531
- 85 Evergreen Way Belmont, MA$936K42.51,987
- 70 Evergreen Way Belmont, MA$1.33M333,071
- 200 Marsh St Belmont, MA$2.99M754,552
- 6 Woodbine Rd Belmont, MA$1.93M443,931
- 26 Woodfall Rd Belmont, MA$1.88M54.54,300
- 134 Wellesley Rd Belmont, MA$1.11M52.52,842
- 211 Marsh St Belmont, MA$1.57M43.53,065
- 21 Woodfall Rd Belmont, MA$1.35M55.54,077
- 18 Woodbine Rd Belmont, MA$2.13M63.54,472
- 77 Evergreen Way Belmont, MA$1.49M42.53,878
- 11 Woodfall Rd Belmont, MA$1.23M543,622
- 127 Marsh St Belmont, MA$1.4M42.54,603
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292