171 Springfield Ave, Bala Cynwyd, PA 190043 beds, 3 baths, 2,014 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,596 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $341,000
- Price/sqft: $169
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Off street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,014 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 400056440004
- Zillow Home ID: 9967043
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 171 Springfield Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19004 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.2% less than in Lower Merion Township, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19004 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lower Merion Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19004 home values.
- 170 Springfield Ave Bala Cynwyd, PA$378K42.52,488
- 179 Springfield Ave Bala Cynwyd, PA$293K311,320
- 2 Maple Ave Belmont Hills, PA$433K432,219
- 162 Ashland Ave Bala Cynwyd, PA$260K311,560
- 4 Maple Ave Belmont Hills, PA$166K211,000
- 1 Maple Ave Belmont Hills, PA$233K311,152
- School St Bala Cynwyd, PA$180K21608
- Ashland Ave Bala Cynwyd, PA$354K313,104
- 160 Ashland Ave Bala Cynwyd, PA$313K321,807
- 176 Springfield Ave Bala Cynwyd, PA$242K21.51,240
- 166 Springfield Ave Bala Cynwyd, PA$164K311,152
- 7 Maple Ave Bala Cynwyd, PA$389K62.52,446
- 164 Ashland Ave Bala Cynwyd, PA$225K311,231
- 164 Springfield Ave Bala Cynwyd, PA$173K311,280
- 3 Maple Ave Belmont Hills, PA$233K311,152
- 166 Ashland Ave Bala Cynwyd, PA$214K311,231
- 180 Springfield Ave Bala Cynwyd, PA$224K311,128
- 138 Springfield Ave Bala Cynwyd, PA$274K31.51,575
- 5 Maple Ave Bala Cynwyd, PA$321K311,046
- 154 Ashland Ave Bala Cynwyd, PA$292K321,582
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!