A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 696 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $250,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $116
- AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Heated Attic, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Walk-In Closet, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Walk-Up Attic, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Wall to Wall Carpet, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,152 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0088 B:0000 L:0055
- Zillow Home ID: 59236063
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $240-298K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01841 home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Lawrence as a whole. Among 01841 homes, this home is valued 58.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01841, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.2% higher than in Lawrence, and 23.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01841 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01841 home values.
|173-175 Union St Lawrence, MA||$277K||6||3||2,817|
|177 Union St Lawrence, MA||$235K||3||2||2,216|
|178 Union St Lawrence, MA||$285K||6||3||3,040|
|168 Union St UNIT 168 Lawrence, MA||$156K||3||1||1,036|
|166 Union St UNIT 166 Lawrence, MA||$155K||3||1||1,036|
|166 Union St Lawrence, MA||$387K||3||2.5||--|
|166 Union St Lawrence, MA||$224K||3||2.5||1,260|
|164 Union St UNIT 164 Lawrence, MA||$172K||3||2.5||1,278|
|187 Union St Lawrence, MA||$282K||--||--||--|
|143 Newbury St Lawrence, MA||$378K||--||--||--|
|173 Newbury St UNIT 173 Lawrence, MA||$152K||3||2||1,060|
|171 Newbury St UNIT 171 Lawrence, MA||$152K||3||2||1,060|
|193 Union St Lawrence, MA||$281K||6||2||3,147|
|155 Union St Lawrence, MA||$291K||9||3||3,018|
|158-162 Union St Lawrence, MA||$361K||9||6||4,540|
|38 Brook St Lawrence, MA||$250K||5||2||1,916|
|32 Brook St Lawrence, MA||$225K||4||2||1,908|
|42 Brook St Lawrence, MA||$189K||3||2||1,276|
|153 Union St Lawrence, MA||$226K||4||3||1,920|
|197 Union St Lawrence, MA||$244K||6||3||2,081|
Nearby Schools in Lawrence
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
1-12 & ungraded0.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.