171 Whiting Pond Road, Fairfield, CT 06824
Not for Sale
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Rent Zestimate: $3,256/mo
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:3,116 sq ft
- Lot:2.14 acres
- Year Built:1968
- Heating Type:Forced air
Beyond the native fieldstone walls and sunny front lawn sits a spacious four bedroom Williamsburg Colonial. A brick walkway bordered by lovely gardens leads to the front entrances. Completely renovated from top to bottom by the current owners, no expense has been spared and the quality and craftsmanship of the work speaks for itself. With fabulous hardwood floors throughout and millwork that includes custom natural cherry and maple cabinets, bookcases, vanities and more, the home has been meticulously maintained and is in move-in condition.
The first level of this house features an open floor plan ideal for entertaining. The formal living room is spacious and inviting, with lots of windows and a wonderful oversized fireplace that serves as the focal point of the room. Through French doors lies an office with a custom built-in cherry bureau, writing desk and bookshelves. Adjoining the office is a bright 4 season sun room/sitting room that offers wonderful views of the private backyard and access to a large brick terrace. Also adjacent to the living room is a sophisticated study with a beautiful, custom-built cherry and granite wet bar.
The formal dining room overlooks the front property and is easily accessible to the gourmet eat-in-kitchen. The kitchen is the heart of the home and features high-end appliances; an abundance of warm maple cabinets; and a large working island with a 6 burner Viking cook top and granite counters. The kitchen is completely open to the generously proportioned and sunny family room. This room boasts a large brick fireplace flanked by custom bookcases and entertainment center; lots of windows; and access to the rear terrace. A handsomely appointed powder room finishes the first floor.
Four bedrooms and two full baths are located on the second floor. The spacious master bedroom features California Closets and an en-suite master bath with large steam shower, granite-topped custom cherry cabinetry and premium quality hardware. An oversized hall bath is fitted with custom cherry cabinetry and premium fixtures, a large whirlpool tub/shower and linen closet. This bath is flanked by three additional bedrooms of generous proportions with abundant windows for great natural light.
The lower level of the home has a very large partially finished area, currently used as a playroom and separate exercise area. This area includes two built-in, lighted cedar closets and a kitchen counter. The second half of the expansive basement currently houses the laundry; a work room with built-in workbench and cabinets; and plenty of storage.
An oversized two bay garage with covered porch access is attached to the home and a post beam storage shed with loft close by. In addition, an attached potting shed is located at the rear of the home.
This sunny, level property is over 2 acres of natural beauty including views of a pond that sits on the boundary. The pristine home is located on a quiet country cul-de-sac in Greenfield Hill convenient to schools, commuting and all the wonderful amenities that Fairfield and Westport have to offer.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypePartial
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- Cable Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Library, Master bath, Office, Workshop, Sun room
- Additional FeaturesNatural Gas Powered Back Up Generator Installed
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count9
- School DistrictFairfield
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID2116589715
- High SchoolWarde
- Last Remodel Year2004
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolFairfield Woods
- Neighborhood NameGreenfield Hill
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow-1523848317
- Elementary SchoolBurr
- Exterior MaterialWood
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$689,755||$572K – $800K||+$470||$221||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,256/mo||$1.7K – $4.4K/mo||-$81||$1.04||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 06824 home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for Fairfield as a whole. Among 06824 homes, this home is valued 15.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 28.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06824 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 0.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Fairfield, and 24.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06824 home values.
Neighborhood for 171 Whiting Pond Road
- 171 Whiting Pond Rd Fairfield, CT$795K42.53,116
- 273 Whiting Pond Rd Fairfield, CT$822K43.13,500
- 365 Cross Hwy Fairfield, CT$800K42.52,244
- 95 Evergreen Hill Rd Fairfield, CT$886K32.53,371
- 50 Audubon Ln Fairfield, CT$963K43.53,444
- 4480 Congress St Fairfield, CT$5.82M810.06,591
- 4000 Congress St Fairfield, CT$685K43.02,517
- 138 Evergreen Hill Rd Fairfield, CT$1.04M55.03,780
- 2281 Redding Rd Fairfield, CT$2.11M45.04,195
- 2080 Redding Rd Fairfield, CT$838K42.53,099
- 2401 Redding Rd Fairfield, CT$2.56M57.05,440
- 1992 Redding Rd Fairfield, CT$704K42.52,322
- 2550 Redding Rd Fairfield, CT$1.05M43.53,716
- 3781 Congress St Fairfield, CT$1.54M44.04,847
- 310 Brett Rd Fairfield, CT$1.05M54.53,266
- 450 Brett Rd Fairfield, CT$1.38M53.54,179
- 110 Melin Dr Fairfield, CT$858K52.52,940
- 2305 Hillside Rd Fairfield, CT$455K21.01,278
- 4900 Congress St Fairfield, CT$7.62M47.03,512
- 775 Banks North Rd Fairfield, CT$1.52M54.54,110
Nearby Schools in Fairfield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005