1710 28th St SE, Washington, DC 20020
Sold on 5/16/11: $230,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,134 sq ft
- Lot:2,583 sqft
- Year Built:1940
- Last Sold:May 2011 for $230,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Parcel #5636 0045
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID522424
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow1031
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$223,968||$199K – $249K||+$9,184||$197||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,698/mo||$1.3K – $2.2K/mo||+$67||$1.50||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Randle Highlands home values will rise 3.5% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Randle Highlands homes, this home is valued 4.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Randle Highlands market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.9% greater than in Washington, and 39.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Randle Highlands home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Randle Highlands home values.
Neighborhood for 1710 28th St Se
- 1708 28th St SE Washington, DC$242K31.01,134
- 1712 28th St SE Washington, DC$186K32.01,134
- 1706 28th St SE Washington, DC$253K31.01,032
- 1718-1720 28th St SE Washington, DC$259K42.01,292
- 1702 28th St SE Washington, DC$254K41.51,062
- 1722 28th St SE APT 102 Washington, DC$166K11.0541
- 1722 28th St SE Washington, DC$165K11.0479
- 1722 28th St SE APT 404 Washington, DC$165K11.0506
- 1722 28th St SE APT 303 Washington, DC$172K11.0700
- 1722 28th St SE APT 402 Washington, DC$155K11.0520
- 1722 28th St SE APT 401 Washington, DC$165K11.0506
- 1722 28th St SE APT 204 Washington, DC$165K11.0506
- 1722 28th St SE APT 203 Washington, DC$165K11.0520
- 1722 28th St SE APT 202 Washington, DC$165K11.0520
- 1722 28th St SE APT 301 Washington, DC$165K11.0506
- 1722 28th St SE APT 403 Washington, DC$167K11.0700
- 1722 28th St SE Washington, DC$166K11.0462
- 1722 28th St SE APT 101 Washington, DC$155K11.0506
- 1722 28th St SE APT 102 Washington, DC$162K11.0617
- 1722 28th St SE APT 103 Washington, DC$165K11.0520
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005