1710 Via La Loma, Chino Hills, CA 917093 beds, 3 baths, 2,711 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,842 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $645,000
- Price/sqft: $238
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 756 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,711 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 1000491420000
- Zillow Home ID: 17511981
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1710 Via La Loma
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91709, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Chino Hills, and 55.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91709 home values.
- 1716 Via La Loma Chino Hills, CA$756K432,711
- 15251 Calle Lomita Chino Hills, CA$765K32.752,711
- 15241 Calle Lomita Chino Hills, CA$677K432,728
- 1722 Via La Loma Chino Hills, CA$699K42.752,510
- 15231 Calle Lomita Chino Hills, CA$761K32.752,711
- 1699 Vista Del Norte Chino Hills, CA$702K42.752,510
- 1705 Vista Del Norte Chino Hills, CA$698K42.752,510
- 15221 Calle Lomita Chino Hills, CA$683K32.752,269
- 1707 Via La Loma Chino Hills, CA$798K432,711
- 1713 Via La Loma Chino Hills, CA$704K42.752,510
- 15211 Calle Lomita Chino Hills, CA$750K32.752,711
- 1701 Via La Loma Chino Hills, CA$726K432,510
- Calle Miramar Chino Hills, CA$725K42.752,510
- 1719 Via La Loma Chino Hills, CA$673K432,269
- 15214 Calle Miramar Chino Hills, CA$627K32.752,269
- 15224 Calle Miramar Chino Hills, CA$764K32.752,711
- 15234 Calle Miramar Chino Hills, CA$779K532,711
- 15204 Calle Miramar Chino Hills, CA$711K52.752,510
- 1725 Via La Loma Chino Hills, CA$697K42.752,510
- 15268 Calle Lomita Chino Hills, CA$651K42.752,510
Nearby Schools in Chino Hills
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292