17100 Rancho St, ENCINO, CA 91316
For Sale: $1,350,000
- Days on Zillow201
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- MLS #13-676511
- Neighborhood NameEncino
- Parcel #2289011008
- Zillow Home ID95600108
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,207,747||$930K – $1.49M||+$23,649||--||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,536/mo||$1.3K – $5.1K/mo||-$191||--||12/16/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Encino home values will rise 9.4% next year, compared to a 8.7% increase for Los Angeles as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Encino market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 24.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.9% lower than in Los Angeles, and 43.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Encino home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Encino home values.
Neighborhood for 17100 Rancho Street
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Encino Charter Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.4 mi
- Birmingham Community Charter High (assigned) 8-12 2.0 mi
- Gaspar De Portola Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.3 mi
- Los Encinos School K-6 0.2 mi
- Learning Center Foundation K-12 0.2 mi
- Lanai Road Elementary K-5 1.0 mi
- Holy Martyrs Armenian High Schoolferrah... 6-12 1.0 mi