1711 103rd Ave, Oakland, CA 946032 beds, 1 bath, 1,089 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,201 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $289
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,089 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1928
- Parcel #: 047 550601700
- Zillow Home ID: 24805767
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1711 103rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Iveywood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.8% greater than in Oakland, and 156% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Iveywood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Iveywood home values.
- 1721 103rd Ave Oakland, CA$208K21925
- 10280 Plymouth St Oakland, CA$229K311,059
- 1727 103rd Ave Oakland, CA$316K211,325
- 1714 102nd Ave Oakland, CA$256K311,216
- 1706 102nd Ave Oakland, CA$229K21882
- 1722 102nd Ave Oakland, CA$244K211,096
- 1700 102nd Ave Oakland, CA$300K211,421
- 1731 103rd Ave Oakland, CA$436K32.52,346
- 1710 103rd Ave Oakland, CA$213K311,046
- 10304 Plymouth St Oakland, CA$330K421,682
- 1716 103rd Ave Oakland, CA$261K211,148
- 1734 102nd Ave Oakland, CA$245K311,093
- 1722 103rd Ave Oakland, CA$213K21779
- 10217 Plymouth St Oakland, CA$286K321,600
- 1739 103rd Ave Oakland, CA$252K11968
- 1726 103rd Ave Oakland, CA$205K21947
- 1738 102nd Ave Oakland, CA$233K31890
- 10305 Plymouth St Oakland, CA$294K221,524
- 1648 102nd Ave Oakland, CA$356K541,680
- 1732 103rd Ave Oakland, CA$252K21949
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!