1711 E Grand Ave, Lindenhurst, IL 60046
Make Me Move®: $430,000
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Single Family:2,784 sq ft
- Lot:0.33 acres
- Year Built:2006
- Last Sold:Jul 2012 for $420,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Offered at $430,000
This family home, with welcoming front porch, five bedrooms and four full bathrooms, is situated on more than a 1/3rd acre of landscaped property, on a private motor boat lake named, Sand Lake. Three car garage with extra high doors to accommodate a truck or boat. A lake fed in-ground lawn sprinkling system keeps the grounds green all summer.
Home is two stories with finished basement. First floor of home has nine-foot ceilings and hardwood flooring. Second floor has plush carpeting. All first and second floor rooms have designer crown molding, ceiling fans, can lights or ceiling light. All hardware and fixtures are upgraded brushed nickel. Basement is carpeted and includes a second laundry area and a bedroom off of a hall bath with tile flooring and large tiled shower. Basement also has unfinished areas for extra storage and work shop area.
Two-story foyer has elegant chandelier, a window and open oak staircase that also overlooks the dining room. Formal dining room has chandelier that compliments the foyer chandelier and custom window treatments. Gourmet kitchen has stainless steel Jenn-Air appliances (36 inch five-burner gas cook top, convection double wall oven, hidden controls dishwasher, French door refrigerator), GE built-in microwave oven, granite counters with huge island and pendant lighting, glass front butler?s pantry with linen drawers, walk-in pantry, 42 inch cherry cabinets with under-mount and over-mount lighting, wet bar with glass front cabinets, glass front beverage fridge and under-mount and over-mount cabinet lighting.
Living room has corner direct vent gas fireplace with stone surround and raised hearth and room has surround sound speaker system. Elegant patio doors between living room and breakfast area give expansive view of lake and patio area. Patio also hosts a hot-tub. Partially cedar fenced yard leads to water?s edge slate stairs onto extra long no maintenance dock and a boat Shore Station. Lakeside fire-pit for cool evenings.
First floor office / bedroom has large closet and access to a full bathroom with tile surround tub / shower, tile floor and cherry cabinet with Kohler under-mount sink in a granite counter.
Upstairs there is a convenient laundry. Master bedroom has custom window treatments and deep walk-in closet. A large private balcony off the master bedroom overlooks the lake. Bathroom with cherry cabinets has designer tile around large whirlpool tub, a completely tiled shower with body sprayers and a granite counter with double under-mount Kohler sinks. Hall bath with cherry cabinets, tub/shower combination and granite counter with two under-mount Kohler sinks. Three nice sized bedrooms upstairs include custom window treatments. One of the bedrooms has door to massive storage area over garage.
- Days on Zillow126
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Off street
- Basement TypePartial
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Recreation room, Workshop, Walk-in closet
- Last Remodel Year2006
- Parcel #06021020080000
- School District117
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID83384060
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Elementary SchoolB J HOOPER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Garage Size652
- High SchoolLAKES COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$399,071||$331K – $447K||-$1,744||$143||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,390/mo||$1.9K – $3.1K/mo||-$71||$0.86||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 60046 home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 1.9% rise for Lindenhurst as a whole. Among 60046 homes, this home is 144.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 46.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60046 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.6% greater than in Lindenhurst, and 403% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60046 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lindenhurst.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60046 home values.
Neighborhood for 1711 E Grand Avenue
- 1709 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL--------
- 1713 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$210K42.02,571
- 1707 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$272K--2.01,450
- 1715 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$217K--1.01,274
- 1705 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$299K32.02,190
- 1717 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$212K21.01,526
- 1719 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$260K--1.51,420
- 20877 W Grand Ave Lake Villa, IL--------
- 1706 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$142K32.01,680
- 1708 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$150K--2.01,110
- 1704 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$134K31.51,108
- 1721 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$315K--2.52,325
- 1710 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$136K--1.01,052
- 20885 W Grand Ave Lake Villa, IL$164K11.0672
- 1702 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$132K--1.01,204
- 1712 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$96K------
- 1723 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$286K42.02,517
- 1700 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$130K--1.01,131
- 1714 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$128K--2.01,506
- 20913 W Grand Ave Lake Villa, IL$249K--1.51,763