1711 E Grand Ave, Lindenhurst, IL 600465 beds, 4 baths, 2,784 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Offered at $430,000
This family home, with welcoming front porch, five bedrooms and four full bathrooms, is situated on more than a 1/3rd acre of landscaped property, on a private motor boat lake named, Sand Lake. Three car garage with extra high doors to accommodate a truck or boat. A lake fed in-ground lawn sprinkling system keeps the grounds green all summer.
Home is two stories with finished basement. First floor of home has nine-foot ceilings and hardwood flooring. Second floor has plush carpeting. All first and second floor rooms have designer crown molding, ceiling fans, can lights or ceiling light. All hardware and fixtures are upgraded brushed nickel. Basement is carpeted and includes a second laundry area and a bedroom off of a hall bath with tile flooring and large tiled shower. Basement also has unfinished areas for extra storage and work shop area.
Two-story foyer has elegant chandelier, a window and open oak staircase that also overlooks the dining room. Formal dining room has chandelier that compliments the foyer chandelier and custom window treatments. Gourmet kitchen has stainless steel Jenn-Air appliances (36 inch five-burner gas cook top, convection double wall oven, hidden controls dishwasher, French door refrigerator), GE built-in microwave oven, granite counters with huge island and pendant lighting, glass front butler?s pantry with linen drawers, walk-in pantry, 42 inch cherry cabinets with under-mount and over-mount lighting, wet bar with glass front cabinets, glass front beverage fridge and under-mount and over-mount cabinet lighting.
Living room has corner direct vent gas fireplace with stone surround and raised hearth and room has surround sound speaker system. Elegant patio doors between living room and breakfast area give expansive view of lake and patio area. Patio also hosts a hot-tub. Partially cedar fenced yard leads to water?s edge slate stairs onto extra long no maintenance dock and a boat Shore Station. Lakeside fire-pit for cool evenings.
First floor office / bedroom has large closet and access to a full bathroom with tile surround tub / shower, tile floor and cherry cabinet with Kohler under-mount sink in a granite counter.
Upstairs there is a convenient laundry. Master bedroom has custom window treatments and deep walk-in closet. A large private balcony off the master bedroom overlooks the lake. Bathroom with cherry cabinets has designer tile around large whirlpool tub, a completely tiled shower with body sprayers and a granite counter with double under-mount Kohler sinks. Hall bath with cherry cabinets, tub/shower combination and granite counter with two under-mount Kohler sinks. Three nice sized bedrooms upstairs include custom window treatments. One of the bedrooms has door to massive storage area over garage.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 294 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $420,000
- Price/sqft: $151
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space, 652 sqft
- Partial basement, 1071 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,784 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 06021020080000
- Zillow Home ID: 83384060
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1711 E Grand Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60046 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 23.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.4% greater than in Lindenhurst, and 716.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60046 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lindenhurst.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60046 home values.
- 1709 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL--------
- 1713 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$208K422,571
- 1707 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$268K--21,450
- 1715 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$227K--11,274
- 1705 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$295K322,190
- 1717 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$210K211,526
- 1719 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$273K--1.51,420
- 20877 W Grand Ave Lake Villa, IL--------
- 1706 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$132K321,680
- 1708 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$137K--21,110
- 1704 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$114K31.51,108
- 1721 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$378K--32,325
- 1710 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$128K--11,052
- 20885 W Grand Ave Lake Villa, IL$158K11672
- 1702 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$124K31.51,204
- 1712 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$95K------
- 1723 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$295K422,517
- 1700 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$116K--11,131
- 1714 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst, IL$114K--21,506
- 20913 W Grand Ave Lake Villa, IL$320K--1.51,763
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!