A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,450 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $908,800
- Price/sqft: $249
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 230 sqft
- Partial basement, 990 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Fully Finished, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ Wood, Extra finished room location \ U, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Skylights, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Secluded, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Rec room location \ L, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ Patio, Status \ A, Style \ 17, Utility room location \ L, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,650 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1250202285
- Zillow Home ID: 48717128
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Mt. Baker home values will rise 3.7% next year, compared to a 3.9% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Mt. Baker homes, this home is valued 38.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mt. Baker, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.4% higher than in Seattle, and 2.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mt. Baker home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mt. Baker home values.
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!