1711 Lancaster Ave, Shillington, PA 196073 beds, 2 baths, 2,151 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1932
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: May 2013 for $112,750
- Price/sqft: $52
- Finished basement, 936 sqft
- Parking: Off street, On street, 3 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,151 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 39530617004575
- Zillow Home ID: 8872862
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1711 Lancaster Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19607 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.9% greater than in Shillington, and 59.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19607 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shillington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19607 home values.
- 1709 Lancaster Ave Reading, PA$71K311,306
- 1707 Lancaster Ave Reading, PA$72K311,306
- 1705 Lancaster Ave Reading, PA$73K321,306
- 1703 Lancaster Ave Reading, PA$72K31.51,306
- 1701 Lancaster Ave Shillington, PA$186KStudio----
- 620 March St Shillington, PA$106K311,120
- 96 Summit Ave Reading, PA$116K311,555
- 618 March St Shillington, PA$130K311,120
- 98 Summit Ave Reading, PA$130K31.51,452
- 616 March St Shillington, PA$132K311,176
- 612 March St Shillington, PA$143K321,176
- 100 Summit Ave Shillington, PA$115K321,478
- 610 March St Shillington, PA$131K411,616
- 102 Summit Ave Shillington, PA$126K411,478
- 1643 Lancaster Ave Reading, PA$299KStudio----
- 625 March St Shillington, PA$117K31.51,540
- 97 Summit Ave Shillington, PA$132K21884
- 608 March St Shillington, PA$135K411,616
- 621 March St Shillington, PA$130K311,293
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!