1711 Ravine Park Ln, Aurora, IL 605043 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $104,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Deck/Patio,Central Air,Main Floor Bedroom,Family Room,Appliances,Landscaping,Dining Room,Forced Air,Fenced Yard,Guest Parking,Main Floor Bathroom
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1525374083
- Zillow Home ID: 67857881
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1711 Ravine Park Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60504, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.5% lower than in Aurora, and 305.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60504 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Aurora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60504 home values.
- 1707 Ravine Park Ln Aurora, IL$84K------
- 1715 Ravine Park Ln Aurora, IL$82K------
- 1719 Ravine Park Ln Aurora, IL$83K321,480
- 1703 Ravine Park Ln Aurora, IL$89K------
- 1699 Ravine Park Ln Aurora, IL$128K31.51,326
- 1695 Ravine Park Ln Aurora, IL$91K------
- 1691 Ravine Park Ln Aurora, IL$92K------
- 1735 Ravine Park Ln Aurora, IL$89K32.51,400
- 1687 Ravine Park Ln Aurora, IL$93K------
- 1683 Ravine Park Ln Aurora, IL$90K------
- 1723 Ravine Park Ln Aurora, IL$103K32.51,456
- 1679 Ravine Park Ln Aurora, IL$162K321,456
- 1727 Ravine Park Ln Aurora, IL$115K------
- 1731 Ravine Park Ln Aurora, IL$143K32.51,600
- 652 Four Seasons Blvd Aurora, IL$139K321,250
- 741 Serendipity Dr Aurora, IL$132K321,377
Nearby Schools in Aurora
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292