- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1711 Southside Dr, Oneonta, NY 138204 beds, 2 baths, 1,634 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $165,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 552 sqft
- Partial basement
- Security System
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,634 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 160
- Parcel #: 1226000210000001012000
- Zillow Home ID: 30058619
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1711 Southside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 13820, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 159.1% greater than in New York, and 45.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 13820 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1710 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$174K311,088
- 1735 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$130K42.51,656
- 1750 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$86K11588
- 1679 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$121K221,080
- 1722 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$104K11864
- 1711 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$100K412,024
- 1694 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$126K321,472
- 1755 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$142K421,536
- 1754 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$123K422,000
- 1630 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$153K311,308
- 1793 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$115K321,220
- 1644 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$184K321,408
- 1670 Hosier Rd Davenport, NY--Studio----
- 1770 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$87K211,632
- 7028 State Highway 23 Davenport, NY$85K31.51,344
- 1670 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$171K322,316
- 1821 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$163K32.51,528
- 1544-1548 State Highway 23 Davenport, NY$721K63.53,930
- 1668 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$103K321,690
- 1853 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$150K221,374
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.