1711 W North B St, Tampa, FL 336062 beds, 1 bath, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
PRE-BROKER LIST PRICE $94,000
PLANT MITCHELL WILSON SCHOOL DISTRICT
N. Hyde Park Bungalow
Beautiful 2 Bedroom 1920s Bungalow with 960 square feet
Recently Remodeled a few years ago keeping its original character.
No walls or rooms were moved or any major modifications were done to change the original layout.
Original Doors along with Original Door Handles and Hardware.
Updated Wiring and Plumbing
New Roof few years ago
New Kitchen and Appliances with a huge amount of counter tops space and lots of cabinets.
Also inside laundry room just off corner of kitchen
The home is complete with 5 ½ inch wide Beautiful Pine Floors throughout the home
Bedrooms are large with closet space along with extra closet in the Jack and Jill bathroom.
Fenced back yard along with storage shed
This home sits within walking distance of University of Tampa, Down Town Tampa, and few blocks from SOHO District.
Booming area with lots of new homes being built with UT expanding closer and closer.
Excellent home for UT students with just a short walk to the campus.
Owner moving away and don't want to rent this lovely home and take any chances of renters damage.
For Sale By Owner with PRE-BROKER Price at $94,000.
Once listed with a broker, listing price will then be $99,900.
How is being pressure washed today and touch up painting done this weekend.
I can show the house at any time.
PLEASE CALL ONLY no emails
8I3 293 I745
Lots of new homes, town homes and major renovations in this area. Its walking distance to University or Tampa. and a few blocks from Down Town Tampa or SO HO district.
- Lot: 4,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $92,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1840150000
- Zillow Home ID: 45106503
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1711 W North B Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Hyde Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.2% less than in Tampa, and 72.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Hyde Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hyde Park home values.
- 1713 W North B St Tampa, FL$184K31.51,365
- 1709 W North B St Tampa, FL$97K21741
- 1715 W North B St Tampa, FL$277K421,820
- 1719 W North B St APT A Tampa, FL$101K211,504
- 1710 W North B St Tampa, FL$176K321,200
- 1712 W North B St Tampa, FL$280K422,272
- 1708 W North B St Tampa, FL$97K21982
- 1721 W North B St Tampa, FL$157K311,342
- 1714 W North B St Tampa, FL$107K211,080
- 1706 W North B St Tampa, FL$118K211,030
- 1716 W North B St Tampa, FL$142K422,816
- 305 N Fremont Ave Tampa, FL$118K21988
- 301 N Fremont Ave Tampa, FL$169K311,320
- 307 N Fremont Ave # AB Tampa, FL$85K211,520
- 1718 W North B St Tampa, FL$187K321,352
- 207 N Fremont Ave Tampa, FL$207K321,456
- 1725 W North A St Tampa, FL--------
- 1729 W North A St Tampa, FL--------
- 1723 W North A St Tampa, FL--------
- 1733 W North A St Tampa, FL$100K21943
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292