1711 Webster St, Palo Alto, CA 943016 beds, 4 baths, 2,256 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Nestled among the trees in desirable Old Palo Alto is this exquisite gem of a property. Designed by renowned architect Birge Clark, this stunning home celebrates the Spanish Colonial style and is a fantastic representation of 1920s architecture and design. Boasting 4,100 sq. ft. of living space on an 18,750 sq. ft. lot, the home incorporates 6 bedrooms and 4 ½ bathrooms. Other features include a formal living room with wood-burning fireplace, family room/library with built-in book cases and wood-burning fireplace, formal dining room, spacious kitchen with breakfast nook, custom cabinetry, ample counter space including an island with range, butcher block and built-in desk area, butler?s pantry, a separate office, semi-finished basement with laundry area and hobby room/workshop. The gorgeous grounds have been professionally landscaped with lush lawns, privacy shrubs, colorful flowers, climbing vines and mature trees including fig and lemon trees lining the driveway. The backyard is ideal for entertaining with a paver stone patio under a wisteria-covered arbor, grill area and lawn surrounded by tall trees, guaranteeing privacy. Ideally located near both the downtown and midtown shopping districts, Stanford University, and Rinconada Park, this outstanding property offers old world charm and sophistication in Palo Alto?s most desirable neighborhood.
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $5,712,545
- Parking: 640 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,256 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1924
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 125
- Parcel #: 12402040
- Zillow Home ID: 19496201
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1711 Webster Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old Palo Alto, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.7% higher than in Palo Alto, and 13.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Old Palo Alto home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Palo Alto home values.
- 620 Lowell Ave Palo Alto, CA$5.4M432,959
- 1733 Webster St Palo Alto, CA$3.83M432,744
- 1745 Webster St Palo Alto, CA$5.16M53.53,490
- 1700 Webster St Palo Alto, CA$4.53M32.52,264
- 634 Lowell Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.99M443,139
- 1720 Webster St Palo Alto, CA$2.92M33.51,939
- 1651 Webster St Palo Alto, CA$5.76M533,389
- 1730 Webster St Palo Alto, CA$4.16M42.52,587
- 625 Lowell Ave Palo Alto, CA$4.25M43.54,472
- 1734 Webster St Palo Alto, CA$5.62M864,198
- 578 Lowell Ave Palo Alto, CA$4.49M443,024
- 650 Lowell Ave Palo Alto, CA$4.02M55.54,279
- 1755 Webster St Palo Alto, CA$4.33M643,989
- 611 Tennyson Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.94M644,245
- 635 Lowell Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.6M52.52,363
- 595 Tennyson Ave Palo Alto, CA$7.32M43.54,484
- 619 Tennyson Ave Palo Alto, CA$5.2M654,130
- 651 Lowell Ave Palo Alto, CA$4.55M654,160
- 569 Lowell Ave Palo Alto, CA$4.32M523,071
- 566 Lowell Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.42M211,241
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!