- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
17116 84th Rd, Jamaica, NY 114321,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,945 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: May 2013 for $578,000
- Price/sqft: $376
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: 098640102
- Zillow Home ID: 32133580
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17116 84th Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jamaica Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.3% greater than in New York, and 57.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Jamaica Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica Hills home values.
- 17112 84th Rd Jamaica, NY$590K----1,658
- 17040 Highland Ave APT 605 Jamaica, NY$392K------
- 8450 Homelawn St Jamaica, NY$634K211,776
- 8446 Homelawn St Jamaica, NY$661K----1,976
- 8454 Homelawn St Jamaica, NY$712K----2,061
- 8442 Homelawn St Jamaica, NY$653K----2,118
- 17108 84th Rd Jamaica, NY$693K----2,250
- 8458 Homelawn St Jamaica, NY$593K31.51,632
- 8437 171st St Jamaica, NY$700K----1,763
- 8462 Homelawn St Jamaica, NY$572K----1,632
- 160-10 89th Ave 14c Jamaica, NY$197K--1--
- 17119 84th Rd Jamaica, NY$834K----2,394
- 17102 84th Rd Jamaica, NY$679K----1,758
- 17115 84th Rd Jamaica, NY$783K----2,394
- 17107 84th Rd Jamaica, NY$643K----1,826
- 8441 171st St Jamaica, NY$719K324,000
- 8466 Homelawn St Jamaica, NY$673K----2,403
- 17205 84th Rd Jamaica, NY$561K421,716
- 17109 84th Rd Jamaica, NY$530K----1,458
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!