1712 25th St SE, Washington, DC 200204 beds, 2 baths, 2,577 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The historic Randle Highlands neighborhood is located directly off Pennsylvania Avenue. Minutes to Capitol Hill, this spacious home has been meticulously maintained and offers three levels of living space. Perfect for entertaining indoors and out, this home offers the convenience of city living with a park setting. Other amenities include:
4/5 Bedrooms and 2 Baths
Very large deck and wooded, private back yard
Living with Fireplace
Formal Dining Room
Upper level sun room with incredible views
Finished lower level with ample storage and entertaining space
- Military Discount -
There are 2 metro stations within walking distance and you can easily get to 295, 395 and 495 within 5 minutes. Hillcrest residents also have a yearly garden tour, a community newsletter, homeownerÃ¢??s association, churches, parks, recreation centers.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $153,401
- Price/sqft: $60
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street
- Security System
- View: City, Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,577 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5626 0048
- Zillow Home ID: 522283
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1712 25th St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Randle Highlands, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.6% less than in Washington, and 37.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Randle Highlands home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Randle Highlands home values.
- 1706 25th St SE Washington, DC$364K41.52,146
- 1714 25th St SE Washington, DC$273K421,500
- 2503 R St SE Washington, DC$265K22.51,392
- 2507 R St SE Washington, DC$263K22.51,392
- 1702 25th St SE Washington, DC$344K411,960
- 2515 R St SE Washington, DC$7.4M----81,324
- 1630 25th St SE Washington, DC$339K321,440
- R St SE Washington, DC$245K31.51,260
- 1711 25th St SE Washington, DC$288K31.51,338
- 1701 25th St SE Washington, DC$268K31.51,216
- 1628 25th St SE Washington, DC$346K411,600
- 2620 R St SE Washington, DC$225K31.51,204
- 2612 R St SE Washington, DC$215K21.51,206
- 2351 R St SE Washington, DC$349K321,280
- 2614 R St SE Washington, DC$216K31.51,206
- 1610 25th St SE Washington, DC$370K321,794
- 2616 R St SE Washington, DC$220K31.51,206
- 2503 Naylor Rd SE # 2525 Washington, DC$231K331,262
- 2618 R St SE Washington, DC$219K31.51,206
- 2505 Naylor Rd SE Washington, DC$227K32.51,262
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!