- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1712 28th St SE, Washington, DC 200203 beds, 2 baths, 1,134 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 24 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- MLS #: DC8322836
- Flooring: Other
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,134 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 5636 0044
- Zillow Home ID: 68071748
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1712 28th St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Randle Highlands, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.6% less than in Washington, and 37.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Randle Highlands home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Randle Highlands home values.
- 1710 28th St SE Washington, DC$236K311,134
- 1708 28th St SE Washington, DC$241K311,134
- 1718-1720 28th St SE Washington, DC$273K421,292
- 1706 28th St SE Washington, DC$270K311,032
- 1722 28th St SE APT 104 Washington, DC$147K11504
- 1702 28th St SE Washington, DC$268K41.51,062
- 1722 28th St SE APT 404 Washington, DC$161K11506
- 1722 28th St SE APT 303 Washington, DC$166K11700
- 1722 28th St SE APT 402 Washington, DC$158K11520
- 1722 28th St SE Washington, DC$161K11479
- 1722 28th St SE APT 204 Washington, DC$161K11506
- 1722 28th St SE APT 203 Washington, DC$159K11520
- 1722 28th St SE APT 202 Washington, DC$159K11520
- 1722 28th St SE APT 301 Washington, DC$161K11506
- 1722 28th St SE APT 101 Washington, DC$160K11506
- 1722 28th St SE APT 102 Washington, DC$159K11617
- 1722 28th St SE APT 103 Washington, DC$159K11520
- 1722 28th St SE APT 403 Washington, DC$174K11700
- 1711 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$293K51.51,209
- 1709 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$275K31.51,099
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!