A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,637 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Views: 2,113 all time views
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $135,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $74
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 690 sqft
- RV Parking
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Traditional, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Cement/Concrete, Floor Covering \ Fir/Softwood, Floor Covering \ Slate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Post & Block, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Heating/Cooling \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Potential terms \ L, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ RV Parking, Site Features \ Shop, Status \ P, Style \ 12, Utility room location \ M, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,818 sqft
- Parcel #: 031005200500
- Zillow Home ID: 55052238
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $81-178K.
Market guideZillow predicts Washington home values will increase 5.9% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1704 2ND St Cosmopolis, WA||$116K||--||--||1,456|
|1720 2ND St Cosmopolis, WA||$82K||--||--||1,027|
|1736 2ND St Cosmopolis, WA||$80K||--||--||1,128|
|213 Myrtle Cosmopolis, WA||$94K||--||--||1,294|
|202 Myrtle St Aberdeen, WA||$129K||--||--||1,612|
|1628 W 2ND St Aberdeen, WA||$101K||--||--||1,104|
|217 Myrtle Cosmopolis, WA||$100K||2||1||1,336|
|1727 W 2ND St Aberdeen, WA||$111K||--||--||1,656|
|212 Myrtle St Aberdeen, WA||$84K||--||--||1,008|
|216 Myrtle St Aberdeen, WA||$97K||--||--||1,266|
|1604 W 2ND St Aberdeen, WA||$100K||--||--||1,832|
|217 N A St Aberdeen, WA||$88K||--||--||1,260|
|2020 W 1ST St Aberdeen, WA||$154K||--||--||1,606|
|1532 W 2ND St Aberdeen, WA||$126K||--||--||1,720|
|1524 W 2ND St Aberdeen, WA||$150K||--||--||2,068|
|1533 3RD St Cosmopolis, WA||$88K||--||--||1,306|
|1525 3RD St Cosmopolis, WA||$80K||--||--||1,068|
|1517 3RD St Cosmopolis, WA||$120K||--||--||1,804|
|203 N B St Aberdeen, WA||$77K||--||--||1,272|
|1836 2ND St Aberdeen, WA||$154K||--||--||1,754|
Nearby Schools in Cosmopolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Cosmopolis Elementary (assigned)PK-60.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.