- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1712 87th St, Kenosha, WI 531433 beds, 1 bath, 910 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1990 for $61,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 528 sqft
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 910 sqft
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 0612318226019
- Zillow Home ID: 40318307
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1712 87th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53143 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 64.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28% greater than in Kenosha, and 77.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53143 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kenosha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53143 home values.
- 1704 87th St Kenosha, WI$111K31910
- 1720 87th St Kenosha, WI$98K311,029
- 8640 17th Ave Kenosha, WI$92K321,180
- 8639 18th Ave Kenosha, WI$134K31.5910
- 8634 17th Ave Kenosha, WI$133K31910
- 8633 18th Ave Kenosha, WI$136K31.51,014
- 1709 87th St Kenosha, WI$130K31.5910
- 1715 87th St Kenosha, WI$97K31910
- 8704 17th Ave Kenosha, WI$118K21910
- 8628 17th Ave Kenosha, WI$136K311,029
- 1723 87th St Kenosha, WI$123K31910
- 8627 18th Ave Kenosha, WI$133K31.5910
- 8622 17th Ave Kenosha, WI$112K21910
- 1805 87th St Kenosha, WI$91K311,029
- 8621 18th Ave Kenosha, WI$117K311,029
- 86th Pl Kenosha, WI$96K311,029
- 1708 87th Pl Kenosha, WI$141K31.51,336
- 8644 18th Ave Kenosha, WI$97K21910
- 1714 87th Pl Kenosha, WI$93K311,040
- 8716 17th Ave Kenosha, WI$139K321,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.