- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1712 Dinwiddie Ave, Richmond, VA 232243 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,091 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,719 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1975 for $22,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,091 sqft
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: S0000395005
- Zillow Home ID: 12536575
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1712 Dinwiddie Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oak Grove market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 23.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% greater than in Richmond, and 94% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oak Grove home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oak Grove home values.
- 1710 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$55K311,091
- 1714 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$60K311,058
- 1704 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$137K321,455
- 1716 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$128K311,459
- 1718 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$148K32.51,796
- 1702 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$153K431,818
- 1700 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$158K32.51,814
- 1709 Edwards Ave Richmond, VA$52K411,265
- 1711 Edwards Ave Richmond, VA$59K21957
- 1707 Edwards Ave Richmond, VA$52K21957
- 1707 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$57K31735
- 1713 Edwards Ave Richmond, VA$52K42957
- 1709 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$59K31804
- 1705 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$60K21804
- 1705 Edwards Ave Richmond, VA$145K32.52,046
- 1703 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$55K21747
- 1801 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$71K311,500
- 1703 Edwards Ave Richmond, VA$47K21957
- 1701 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$68K31.51,185
- 1800 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$141K32.52,018
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.