A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Views: 2,952 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $1,150,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $360
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 447 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ City Lights, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,197 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 67931003
- Zillow Home ID: 54772707
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.03-1.36M.
Market guideZillow predicts Evergreen home values will rise 6.6% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Evergreen homes, this home is valued 64.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% less than in San Jose, and 69.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
|1706 Indigo Oak Ln San Jose, CA||$1.32M||6||4||3,397|
|1718 Indigo Oak Ln San Jose, CA||$1.24M||5||4||3,229|
|1700 Indigo Oak Ln San Jose, CA||$1.25M||5||3.5||3,145|
|1724 Indigo Oak Ln San Jose, CA||$1.26M||6||4||3,397|
|1719 Indigo Oak Ln San Jose, CA||$1.28M||5||4||3,305|
|1713 Indigo Oak Ln San Jose, CA||$1.3M||4||3.5||3,289|
|1725 Indigo Oak Ln San Jose, CA||$1.23M||5||3.5||3,145|
|1707 Indigo Oak Ln San Jose, CA||$1.27M||5||3.5||3,145|
|1730 Indigo Oak Ln San Jose, CA||$1.24M||5||4.5||3,197|
|1731 Indigo Oak Ln San Jose, CA||$1.29M||6||4||3,473|
|1668 Indigo Oak Ln San Jose, CA||$1.24M||5||4.5||3,197|
|1701 Indigo Oak Ln San Jose, CA||$1.35M||6||4||3,473|
|1737 Indigo Oak Ln San Jose, CA||$1.26M||5||4||3,305|
|1736 Indigo Oak Ln San Jose, CA||$1.24M||5||4||3,229|
|1662 Indigo Oak Ln San Jose, CA||$1.15M||5||3.5||2,956|
|1743 Indigo Oak Ln San Jose, CA||$1.23M||5||4||3,164|
|1742 Indigo Oak Ln San Jose, CA||$1.19M||4||4||2,982|
|1667 Indigo Oak Ln San Jose, CA||$1.18M||5||4||3,229|
|1656 Indigo Oak Ln San Jose, CA||$1.19M||5||4.5||3,197|
|1749 Indigo Oak Ln San Jose, CA||$1.23M||5||3.5||3,145|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.