- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1712 Kilbourne Pl NW, Washington, DC 200108 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,470 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,100 sqft
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump, Other, Radiant
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,470 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Solar
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2600 0049
- Zillow Home ID: 465285
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1712 Kilbourne Pl Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mount Pleasant market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Washington, and 6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Pleasant home values.
- 1714 Kilbourne Pl NW Washington, DC$941K44.53,000
- 1708 Kilbourne Pl NW Washington, DC$980K63.52,524
- 1716 Kilbourne Pl NW Washington, DC$868K432,242
- 1706 Kilbourne Pl NW Washington, DC$1.02M533,800
- 1718 Kilbourne Pl NW Washington, DC$958K433,400
- 1704 Kilbourne Pl NW Washington, DC$813K42.52,485
- 3144 17th St NW Washington, DC$856K221,800
- 1720 Kilbourne Pl NW Washington, DC$858K432,228
- 3142 17th St NW Washington, DC$762K21.51,992
- 3140 17th St NW Washington, DC$715K32.51,632
- 1703 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$796K22.52,054
- 1702 Kilbourne Pl NW Washington, DC$828K52.52,523
- 1705 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$722K21.51,832
- 1722 Kilbourne Pl NW Washington, DC$855K532,257
- 3138 17th St NW Washington, DC$724K22.51,800
- 1707 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$730K31.51,540
- 1709 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$927K633,000
- 3136 17th St NW Washington, DC$959K431,992
- 3150 17th St NW Washington, DC$930K332,564
- 1724 Kilbourne Pl NW Washington, DC$886K532,536
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.