1712 N El Molino Ave, Pasadena, CA 911043 beds, 2 baths, 1,306 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Built in 1922 and situated on extra deep, professionally landscaped 11,350 sqft lot.
This home has been tastefully updated to maintain the period Craftsman style yet incorporates some of today's best features. Kitchen includes custom made cabinetry, granite slab counters, stainless steel Viking gas range, oven and hood, large stainless steel double sink, filtered water, dishwasher, refrigerator, porcelain tile floor, custom tile backsplash, recessed lights and enlarged entry way connected to separate dining room with original chandelier and glass & wood built-ins.
Living room has gas burning fireplace with period tile, wood mantle and built in shelves. Plaster ceiling and crown molding accentuate living room, dining room and first bedroom. Hardwood flooring through out except for tiled kitchen and baths and Master Bedroom which is carpeted. Bathrooms feature beautiful subway tile, nickel-plated fixtures, claw foot bathtub, pedestal sinks, built in cabinetry and solatubes for natural lighting.
Garage (Bonus Room) has been finished featuring porcelain tile floor, recessed lighting, mahogany double french doors, ceiling fan, both AC and heater units and is wired for Cable internet and two separate telephone lines. Attached to office/garage is separate laundry room with washer & dryer as well as an ample supply of built-in wood cabinetry and cedar lined closet for extra storage.
Additional home features include wood casement windows located in every room, single wood french doors in kitchen and Master Bedroom leading outdoors, newer central heating and air, water softener system, ceiling fans, parking for up to five vehicles in driveway and beautifully designed wood fencing and gates. Home is wired with Brinks security and fire alarms.
Exterior features include extra large antique clinker brick patio with large fireplace, plenty of room for exterior dining furnishings and separate covered area for outdoor living room furniture and natural gas connection for your barbecue.
Both front and backyards were professionally designed and include timed irrigation system and landscape lighting. Rear yard features meandering decomposed granite (DG) path that leads you through design elements consisting of separate gravel garden with Japanese garden pagodas and simulated dry creek with boulders, rocks and gravel. Property also features twelve trees both decorative and fruit bearing, including, Gingko, Golden Flame Tree and Dragon or Curly Willow Tree as well as the sweetest and most prolific fruit trees that include both Navel and Valencia Oranges, Myer Lemons, Fuyu Persimmons, Plums, Fuji Apple, Black Mission Figs and Royal Apricots.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $562,500
- Price/sqft: $431
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Finished garage with heat & AC, seperate laundry room w/ strorage, two finished detached structures
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,306 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1922
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 227
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5848015006
- Zillow Home ID: 20919072
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1712 N El Molino Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Central market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 83.3% higher than in Pasadena, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Central home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Central home values.
- 1720 N El Molino Ave Pasadena, CA$508K22832
- 1702 N El Molino Ave Pasadena, CA$868K422,186
- 1726 N El Molino Ave Pasadena, CA$492K21962
- 1690 N El Molino Ave Pasadena, CA$1.53M412,563
- 686 Atchison St Pasadena, CA$674K321,746
- 1732 N El Molino Ave Pasadena, CA$690K321,634
- 1678 N El Molino Ave Pasadena, CA$571K21918
- 696 Atchison St Pasadena, CA$505K321,120
- 1672 N El Molino Ave Pasadena, CA$738K421,982
- 1752 N El Molino Ave Pasadena, CA$512K211,320
- 677 Atchison St Pasadena, CA$465K321,274
- 1701 Walworth Ave Pasadena, CA$594K211,254
- 1721 Walworth Ave Pasadena, CA$828K311,318
- 1699 Walworth Ave Pasadena, CA$1.09M421,926
- 687 Atchison St Pasadena, CA$505K211,164
- 1662 N El Molino Ave Pasadena, CA$728K421,768
- 1689 Walworth Ave Pasadena, CA$708K221,425
- 1758 N El Molino Ave Pasadena, CA$471K311,320
- 1733 N El Molino Ave Pasadena, CA$484K211,040
- 1715 N El Molino Ave Pasadena, CA$453K21660
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292